Proximal Humerus Fractures
Proximal Humeral Fractures
These fractures are commonly seen as a result of a ground-level fall on an outstretched arm. The Acumed Polarus® 3 Solution is a comprehensive system designed to treat proximal humerus fractures with an array of plate and nail options.
Proximal Humerus Fractures Solutions
- Polarus 3 Nails
- Proximal and Long Nails 150–280 mm length
- Screw options: 3.5 mm low-profile nonlocking, 4.3 mm low-profile screws
- Polarus 3 Plates
- Standard and Posterior Options
- Range: 4–22 holes (94–275 mm)
- Screw options: 4.3 mm low-profile, 3.5 mm nonlocking low-profile screws
- 6.5/7.3 mm Cannulated Screw System
Polarus 3 Nails
The pre-assembled PEEK Insert is designed to create proximal locking screw friction.